Community Council election

Elizabeth K. Joseph lyz at ubuntu.com
Wed Nov 11 18:25:31 UTC 2015

On Wed, Nov 11, 2015 at 8:55 AM, Daniel Holbach
<daniel.holbach at ubuntu.com> wrote:
> Hello everybody,
>
> all Ubuntu members are electing a new Community Council in the next two
> weeks. I started setting up the election in CIVS and will invite all
> eligible voters to it in a bit, so you all should receive an email about it.
>
> If you are an Ubuntu member, please also make sure you check your spam
> folder. Just in case. If you don't receive the mail soon, let me know
> and we'll figure something out.
>
> The vote will run until 2015-11-26 16:00 UTC.
>
> More details on the process:
>
>    https://wiki.ubuntu.com/CommunityCouncil/Restaffing

Thank you for passing this along to us. I've made a fridge.ubuntu.com
post for it:

https://fridge.ubuntu.com/2015/11/11/community-council-election-2015/

I made a couple additions to the fridge post. I added the candidate
list (as official public record, controlled by Ubuntu - not just
depending on CIVS and ballot emails) with czajkowski's name spelled
correctly, along with their IRC nickname next to the name (as we
learned with persia years ago, some people are better known by their
IRC nickname!) and noted which candidates were incumbents.