A new time slot for the Memebership Board meetings

ANIS El Achèche elacheche at ubuntu.com
Sat May 23 14:49:46 UTC 2015

Greetings!

Earlier this month Kilos (a Membership Board member) started a discussion
on the Membership Board ML about adding a new slot to the board, the
proposition is to have 2 boards on the *1st Thursday of the month, the 1st
by 20UTC and the 2nd by 22UTC as usual*..

After discussing the idea for almost two weeks & after 4 days of the last
email in that thread, I believe that everyone is now OK to add that 3rd
slot..

So I changed the Membership Wiki Page adding the new slot.
* https://wiki.ubuntu.com/Membership/Header
* https://wiki.ubuntu.com/Membership/Boards
* https://wiki.ubuntu.com/Membership/NewMember

Regards,
*El Achèche ANIS*
*An Ubuntu-tn Member & Events Team Coordinator*
*Official Ubuntu Member  **|** Member @CLibre.tn | SysAdmin @ApptivIT*

*elacheche at ubuntu.com <elacheche at ubuntu.com> | # whoami
<http://wiki.ubuntu.com/elacheche>*
*"I am what I am because of who we all are" - The Ubuntu Philosophy*