Full Circle Magazine #95

Ronnie Tucker ronnie at ronnietucker.co.uk
Fri Mar 27 20:12:23 UTC 2015

*Full Circle*
*Issue #95*

Full Circle -* the independent magazine for the Ubuntu Linux community are
proud to announce the release of our ninety-fifth issue.*

*This month:*
* Command & Conquer
* How-To : Program in Python, LibreOffice, and Using LaTeX
* Graphics : Inkscape.
* Linux Labs: Syncthing
* Review: BQ Aquaris E4.5 Ubuntu Phone & Able2Extract Pro 9
* Competition: WIN a copy of Able2Extract Pro 9
* Ubuntu Games: Penumbra Necrologue & Perfect Golf
* My Story special on handling molecules in Linux
plus: News, Arduino, Q&A, and soooo much more.

*Get it while it's hot!*
http://fullcirclemagazine.org/issue-95

We now have several issues available for download on Google Play/Books
<https://play.google.com/store/books/author?id=Ronnie+Tucker>. If you like
Full Circle, please leave a review.

*AND*: We have a Pushbullet channel
<https://www.pushbullet.com/channel?tag=fcm> which we hope will make it
easier to automatically receive FCM on launch day.

--

*All the best!*
*Ronnie Tucker*

*Web:* RonnieTucker.co.uk <http://ronnietucker.co.uk>
*Fiverr*: http://www.fiverr.com/ronnietucker
*Etsy*: http://ronnietucker.etsy.com

*Google+:* google.com/+RonnieTucker1
*YouTube:* youtube.com/user/ronnietucker
<http://www.youtube.com/user/ronnietucker>

*Official Ubuntu Member*