Minutes from the Ubuntu Kernel Team meeting, 2015-03-17

Joseph Salisbury joseph.salisbury at canonical.com
Tue Mar 17 17:38:18 UTC 2015

= Meeting Minutes =
[[http://irclogs.ubuntu.com/2015/03/17/%23ubuntu-meeting.txt|IRC Log of
the meeting.]]
[[http://voices.canonical.com/kernelteam|Meeting minutes.]]

== Agenda ==
[[https://wiki.ubuntu.com/KernelTeam/Meeting#Tues, 17 Mar, 2015|20150317
Meeting Agenda]]

=== Release Metrics and Incoming Bugs  ===
 Release metrics and incoming bug data can be reviewed at the
     http://people.canonical.com/~kernel/reports/kt-meeting.txt

 Our Vivid kernel remains based on v3.19.1 and we uploaded a
 kernel last week.  We are approaching kernel freeze for
 ~4wks away on Thurs Apr 9.  If you have any patches which
 -----
 Important upcoming dates:
 Thurs Mar 26 - Final Beta (~1 week away)
 Thurs Apr 09 - Kernel Freeze (~3 weeks away)
 Thurs Apr 23 - 15.04 Release (~6 weeks away)

===  Status: CVE's ===
 The current CVE status can be reviewed at the following
 http://people.canonical.com/~kernel/cve/pkg/ALL-linux.html

===  Status: Stable, Security, and Bugfix Kernel Updates ===
 Status for the main kernels, until today:
   *   Lucid - None (no update)
   * Precise - Verification and Testing
   *  Trusty - Verification and Testing
   *  Utopic - Verification and Testing

 Current opened tracking bugs details:
   * http://kernel.ubuntu.com/sru/kernel-sru-workflow.html
 For SRUs, SRU report is a good source of information:
   * http://kernel.ubuntu.com/sru/sru-report.html

 Schedule:

 Current cycle: 27-Feb through 21-Mar

          27-Feb   Last day for kernel commits for this cycle
 01-Mar - 07-Mar   Kernel prep week.
 08-Mar - 21-Mar   Bug verification; Regression testing; Release

===  Open Discussion or Questions? Raise your hand to be ===
 No open discussion.