Community team week 27 update
david.planella at ubuntu.com
Fri Jul 3 16:52:25 UTC 2015
Here are some highlights of what the Ubuntu Community Team at Canonical
together with some other community members have been working on this week:
- Event for UbuCon DE planning continues. Expect an announcement very soon
- First snappy open house announced .
- Scopes QA documentation ready to land, blocked on IS deployment.
## Core apps
- Finish off new sites for core apps, to be published next week
- Final testing of Notes (was Reminders) app including content hub
integration, better note viewer and push notification. Will probably land
in the store after OTA-5.
- Prototype (unfinished) converged Calendar designs discussed - work
will commence once these are fully fleshed out
- Working on dependencies for landing samba support in File Manager in the
## Developer documentation
- First Go scope tutorial . Thanks to xavigarcia!
- Snappy boards page: first iteration of the store data integration UI and
backend available. Mockups created  and new design landed. This will
allow us to show available snappy ports directly from the store on the
developer site, and moving forward, any data from the store (e.g. to
- “Installing Ubuntu” page update
- Finished planning and work items for automated Snappy docs integration
into the developer site
- Doc translations dashboard ready to land, blocked on IS deployment.
If you want to learn more about or contribute to what we're working on
next, or what our plans are, check out:
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the Ubuntu-news-team