Minutes from the Ubuntu Kernel Team meeting, 2015-02-03

Joseph Salisbury joseph.salisbury at canonical.com
Tue Feb 3 17:08:39 UTC 2015

= Meeting Minutes =
[[http://irclogs.ubuntu.com/2015/02/03/%23ubuntu-meeting.txt|IRC Log of
the meeting.]]
[[http://voices.canonical.com/kernelteam|Meeting minutes.]]

== Agenda ==
[[https://wiki.ubuntu.com/KernelTeam/Meeting#Tues, 03 Feb, 2015|20150203
Meeting Agenda]]

=== Release Metrics and Incoming Bugs  ===
 Release metrics and incoming bug data can be reviewed at the following
link:
    * http://people.canonical.com/~kernel/reports/kt-meeting.txt

===  Status: Vivid Development Kernel (jsalisbury for ogasawara) ===
 Our Vivid kernel has been rebased to the v3.18.4 upstream stable.  It's
 been  uploaded to the archive, 3.18.0-12.13.  Please test and let us
 know your results.  We will be rebasing to v3.18.5 shortly and uploading
 as well.  We'll also be rebasing our unstable branch to v3.19-rc7 and will
 upload to our ckt PPA shortly.
 -----
 Important upcoming dates:
 Thurs Feb 5 - 14.04.2 Point Release (~2 days away)
 Thurs Feb 26 - Beta 1 Freeze (~3 weeks away)

===  Status: CVE's ===
 The current CVE status can be reviewed at the following link:
 http://people.canonical.com/~kernel/cve/pkg/ALL-linux.html

Utopic/Trusty/Precise/Lucid  ===
 Status for the main kernels, until today:
   *   Lucid - None
   * Precise - None
   *  Trusty - None
   *  Utopic - None

 Current opened tracking bugs details:
   * http://kernel.ubuntu.com/sru/kernel-sru-workflow.html
 For SRUs, SRU report is a good source of information:
   * http://kernel.ubuntu.com/sru/sru-report.html

 Schedule:

 Current cycle had ended. Waiting for next cycle to start on Feb. 08.

=== Open Discussion or Questions? Raise your hand to be recognized  ===
 No open discussion