Colin King PPU

Iain Lane laney at ubuntu.com
Tue Nov 18 19:44:53 UTC 2014

On Wed, Nov 05, 2014 at 04:10:32PM +0000, Iain Lane wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I promised to vote on this yesterday but I forgot, sorry. Here's my vote
> today.
>
> [20:02] <meetingology> Voting ended on: Vote on Colin King getting upload rights to eventstat, forkstat,
>                          health-check, idlestat, powerstat, smemstat, stress-ng, thermald, fwts
> [20:02] <meetingology> Votes for:3 Votes against:0 Abstentions:0
> [20:02] <micahg-work> cking, we'll take the vote to the ML
>
> I vote +1. That makes it +4. Stéphane, could you action the PPU please?

18/11 16:55:29 <stgraber> done

So you should be able to upload now. Congrats! :)

laney at iota> edit-acl -S vivid -p colin-king query                                                                                          ~
== All rights for colin-king ==
Archive Upload Rights for colin-king: archive 'primary', source package 'forkstat'
Archive Upload Rights for colin-king: archive 'primary', source package 'health-check'
Archive Upload Rights for colin-king: archive 'primary', source package 'idlestat'
Archive Upload Rights for colin-king: archive 'primary', source package 'powerstat'
Archive Upload Rights for colin-king: archive 'primary', source package 'smemstat'
Archive Upload Rights for colin-king: archive 'primary', source package 'stress-ng'
Archive Upload Rights for colin-king: archive 'primary', source package 'thermald'
Archive Upload Rights for colin-king: archive 'primary', source package 'fwts'

--
Iain Lane                                  [ iain at orangesquash.org.uk ]
Debian Developer                                   [ laney at debian.org ]