Contributing

José Antonio Rey jose at ubuntu.com
Wed May 7 19:08:04 UTC 2014

Hello, Diego!

Good to hear you're around again :)

Thanks for contributing to the UWN! From the side of link-collecting and
summary writing, I think Paul mentioned all the points.

Let me know if you want to be added to the summary writers list and
which email address should we use, and you should be good to go for it.
You should only get one email per week letting you know we're on for
summary writing!

If you have any questions let us know and we'll be happy to help.

--
José Antonio Rey