Minutes from the Developer Membership Board meeting of 2014-05-19

Dimitri John Ledkov xnox at ubuntu.com
Mon Jun 2 08:55:39 UTC 2014


== 2014-05-19 ==
 * #ubuntu-meeting: DMB, 19 May at 19:00 UTC
 * Full logs at
 http://ubottu.com/meetingology/logs/ubuntu-meeting/2014/ubuntu-meeting.2014-05-19-19.08.moin.txt

== Meeting summary ==
 * Chair: Dimitri John Ledkov
 * Present: Benjamin Drung, Brian Murray

=== Review of previous action items ===
All items have been done at this time.

=== Establishment of the Virtualization package set ===
The discussion about "Establishment of the Virtualization package set"
started at 19:10.

  * ''Vote:'' create virtualisation packageset consisting off: xen,
xen-api, xen-api-libs, qemu, libvirt and blktap (Carried)

=== Virualisation Packageset Uploader application (smb) ===
The discussion about "Virualisation Packageset Uploader application
(smb)" started at 19:17.

  * ''Vote:'' Should Stefan Bader become Virtualisation Packageset
Uploader? (Carried)
  * ''ACTION:'' Add Virtualisation packageset
  * ''ACTION:'' Add smb as uploader to Virtualisation packageset

Next meeting is on the 2nd of June with Iain Lane chairing.

-- 
Regards,

Dimitri.



More information about the Ubuntu-news-team mailing list