Ubuntu Online Summit dates: 4-6 Nov 2014

Daniel Holbach daniel.holbach at ubuntu.com
Thu Jul 24 16:23:45 UTC 2014

Hello everybody,

On 08.07.2014 12:42, Daniel Holbach wrote:
> in discussions at the last Online Summit and afterwards it became clear
> that we need to bring the summit dates closer to our release dates
> again. With the Unicorn being released on Oct 23, we decided to pick the
> following dates for the next Online Summit:
>
> 	4th - 6th November 2014

some have pointed out that the above timing unfortunately clashes with
OpenStack Summit (3-7 Nov), which makes the dates unsuitable for the
majority of cloud/server people.

We therefore decided (after some more consultation with others) to move
the next Ubuntu Online Summit to

	12th - 14th November 2014

Please note: this is not the usual Tue-Thu, but Wed-Fri to work-around
Veterans Day in the US.

Sorry for the confusion.

Have a great day,
  Daniel