New Members

Elizabeth K. Joseph lyz at ubuntu.com
Tue Aug 19 20:09:27 UTC 2014

On Tue, Aug 19, 2014 at 12:35 PM, Svetlana Belkin
<belkinsa at ubuntusense.com> wrote:
> On 08/19/2014 03:16 PM, Elizabeth K. Joseph wrote:
>> On Tue, Aug 19, 2014 at 11:39 AM, Svetlana Belkin
>> <belkinsa at ubuntusense.com> wrote:
>>> All,
>>>
>>> I'm pleased to report that we have two new members and they are Walter
>>> Lapchynski and Jens Leineweber!  Welcome!
>>
>> Thanks for passing this info along to the news team! Do you also have
>> links to their wiki and launchpad pages for inclusion in the
>> newsletter? And what date did this meeting happen on?
>
> We voted via the mailing-list on the same day that the meeting of Aug
> 7th (we didn't have enough for the meeting) and the voting ended 7 days
> after that date,
>
> Jen's wiki page is: https://wiki.ubuntu.com/silverlion/UbuntuMembership
> and LP is: https://launchpad.net/~silverlion
>
> Walter's wiki page is: https://wiki.ubuntu.com/wxl and LP is:
> https://launchpad.net/~wxl23
>
> Also, can you not include what I wrote to the one that wasn't approved?

Thanks! This is the format we'll use in the newsletter:

Results from Membership requests taken to email following the 7 August
Ubuntu Membership Board meeting:

* Walter Lapchynski - https://launchpad.net/~wxl23 | https://wiki.ubuntu.com/wxl

* Jens Leineweber - https://launchpad.net/~silverlion |
https://wiki.ubuntu.com/silverlion/UbuntuMembership