Lubuntu 14.10 Alpha 2 released

Elizabeth K. Joseph lyz at ubuntu.com
Sat Aug 2 13:16:59 UTC 2014

On Sat, Aug 2, 2014 at 5:34 AM, SilverLion <silverlion at posteo.org> wrote:
> Hello News-Team,
>
> can you folks pls. include
> http://lubuntublog.blogspot.de/2014/08/lubuntu-utopic-unicorn-2.html?spref=fb
> to the upcoming issue of the UWN

We don't typically link to specific release blog posts sent out by the
flavors, instead preferring to simply link to the general release
announcement:

https://lists.ubuntu.com/archives/ubuntu-devel-announce/2014-August/001106.html

I would suggest working with the release team to make sure the Lubuntu
announcement gets in the release announcement next time around, this
can be done while you work with them to prepare+confirm the isos for
release  :)

> and maybe set a shoutout for PPC
> Testers on the fridge?

We link to existing news articles and mailing list threads rather than
write our own news, so if you want to do a blog post about the need
for PPC testers and how folks can get involved, or link us to a
mailing list thread from this week that does the same, we'd be happy
to include it!

http://www.princessleia.com