Hangouts on air meeting for Phone credentials storage

Will Cooke will.cooke at canonical.com
Wed Mar 20 13:35:35 UTC 2013

Hi guys,

There is an interesting topic happening on the Phone mailing list right now
all about how we store credentials securely on the phone.

https://lists.launchpad.net/ubuntu-phone/msg01128.html

This has spawned a Blueprint:

https://blueprints.launchpad.net/ubuntu/+spec/mobile-s-password-storage

... and now we'd like to have a meeting to review the options and map out a
route forward.

I was talking with <JoseeAntonioR> on IRC and he asked that I drop you a
quick email.

The meeting will be held on Thursday 28th March 2013 @ 1530 UTC.  The URL
for the hangout on air will follow asap.  We will also use
the #ubuntu-on-air channel for questions and comments.

We would ask that anyone who has an interest in this topic, and especially
people with knowledge of technologies like Gnome Keyring come along and
contribute.  Spaces on the hangout are limited, so please ask people to
either reply to the thread or mail me directly if they want to feature in
the hangout itself.

Cheers, Will