Discourse +5

Mark Shuttleworth mark at ubuntu.com
Thu Jun 6 11:01:47 UTC 2013

Hi folks

[resending with corrected email address]

Just a quick note in support of Jorge Castro's pitch to build momentum
around Discourse, and to thank those of you who've made time to get
involved. We've always had a very wide diversity of channels of
communication in the project, and I think that remains a healthy view.
What has me excited about Discourse is that it might be a bridge between
forums, mailing lists and a couple of other channels.

Jorge put up a brassy 'let's just do it' post on Planet, today. I'm
inspired by the spirit of that, and keen to help. If you're keen too,
let's JFDI!

Mark