Full Circle #73

Ronnie Tucker ronnie at ronnietucker.co.uk
Sat Jun 1 12:11:59 UTC 2013

*Full Circle*
Issue #73

Full Circle - the independent magazine for the Ubuntu Linux community
are proud to announce the release of our seventy third issue.

*This month:*
* Ubuntu News.
* How-To : Programming in Python, LibreOffice, and An Intro To SQLite.
* Graphics : Blender, and Inkscape.
* Review: TV Browser & CMUS.
* AND: New Ubuntu Games writers and the Reader Survey 2013 results!
plus: Q&A, Command & Conquer, Linux Labs, Ask The New Guy, My Story,
and soooo much more!

*Get it while it's hot!*
*http://ubuntuone.com/7NMhNSHXkqAWb4hgfOl2Yq*
(NOTE: we're using an Ubuntu One link while our site is being fixed. Right
click the Ubuntu One URL and click 'Save As' to download the PDF.)

*Google Currents Edition:*
http://www.google.com/producer/editions/CAow8rChBw/full_circle_magazine_73_lite

Also available via *Issuu*:
http://issuu.com/fullcirclemagazine