canonical-community expired from team

José Antonio Rey joseeantonior at ubuntu.com
Fri Feb 22 07:45:26 UTC 2013

As far as I know, all memberships in there (including the News Team
Leadership membership, which is the only admin) are set to expire at
some point during this or next year. I think this should be discussed,
people in there are supposed to have full editorial rights in the
Fridge, and are only there after a 'trial period' where they have
demonstrated they are able to fulfil the necessary requirements.

--
José Antonio Rey