All new, all fresh Ubuntu Audiocast!

Elizabeth Krumbach lyz at ubuntu.com
Wed Sep 12 18:00:33 UTC 2012

On Wed, Sep 12, 2012 at 8:10 AM, Jane Doe <ubuntuaudiocast at gmail.com> wrote:
> Dear Ms. Krumbach,
>
> Thank you for your generous offer to include the Ubuntu Audiocast in the
> "Ubuntu Weekly Newsletter". We are honoured to be a part of this
> publication.
>
> We prefer to *not* be included in the "podcast" section as we are an
> audiocast. This distinction is outlined in the show. We more rightly belong
> in "Community".

The title of that section is misleading and should probably be changed
from "podcast" to something like "Audio and Video" since we include
all non-text material there, including audiocasts, radio and even
videos.

I'll take care of that now in our template :)

--
Elizabeth Krumbach // Lyz // pleia2
http://www.princessleia.com