Ubuntu Gangnam Style

Elizabeth Krumbach lyz at ubuntu.com
Thu Oct 4 15:20:37 UTC 2012

On Wed, Oct 3, 2012 at 8:30 AM, Jane Doe <ubuntuaudiocast at gmail.com> wrote:
> Hello Friendly News Editors:
>
> You may wish to tell your readers that the all new, all fresh Ubuntu
> Audiocast has released a "Bonus Track" for their listening pleasure.
>
> We present:
> Ubuntu Gangnam Style!
> http://soundcloud.com/ubuntu-audiocast/ubuntu-audiocast-bonus-track
>
> Sing It! Dance It! Spread It!

While I understand that this is a parody, the global community we
serve is very diverse and we seek to always increase that diversity.
As such, we strive to be inclusive and inoffensive in the news we
share.

We can't really include something like this which has been called
racist, sexist and as having misogynistic overtones by several members
of the community.

--
Elizabeth Krumbach // Lyz // pleia2
http://www.princessleia.com