Full Circle Magazine #61 - out NOW!

Ronnie Tucker ronnie at ronnietucker.co.uk
Fri May 25 20:38:51 UTC 2012

Full Circle
Issue #61

Full Circle - the independent magazine for the Ubuntu Linux community
are proud to announce the release of our sixty-first issue.

This month:
* Command and Conquer.
* How-To : Beginning Python - Part 33, Use The TOP Command, and
VirtualBox Networking.
* Graphics : GIMP - The Beanstalk Part 2, and Inkscape Part 1.
* Linux Lab - DVD-Ripping and Encoding.
* Book Review & Competition - Linux For Newbies.
* I Think - Have You Helped a Kickstarter?
* Closing Windows - Add/Remove Software and Repos.
* NEW! Audio Flux - CC music, sites and apps.
plus: Ubuntu Games, My Desktop, My Opinion, My Story, and much much more!

Google Currents Edition:
http://www.google.com/producer/editions/CAowlYCXCQ/full_circle_magazine_61_lite

Get it while it's hot!
http://fullcirclemagazine.org/issue-61/