EMEA RMB Results for 1 May 2012

Jonathan Carter (highvoltage) jonathan at ubuntu.com
Tue May 1 21:00:04 UTC 2012

Bonjour!

Here are the results for the EMEA RMB meeting for 1 May 2012.

== Full Logs ==

Wiki:
http://ubottu.com/meetingology/logs/ubuntu-meeting/2012/ubuntu-meeting.2012-05-01-20.22.moin.txt

Html:
http://ubottu.com/meetingology/logs/ubuntu-meeting/2012/ubuntu-meeting.2012-05-01-20.22.html

== Membership Board Members Present ==

  * AlanBell
  * Pendulum
  * czajkowski
  * highvoltage

== cielak ==

  * Name: Rafał Cieślak
  * https://wiki.ubuntu.com/RafalCieslak
  * https://launchpad.net/~rafalcieslak256

Rafał has been actively contributing to technical support for a long
time. He's an avid contributor to AskUbuntu.com and is involved with the
Ubuntu Accomplishments project. He also does translations and wishes to
become involved with the AppReviewBoard.

== utlemming ==

  * Name: Ben Howard
  * https://wiki.ubuntu.com/Ben_Howard%28utlemming%29
  * https://launchpad.net/~utlemming

Ben works for Canonical and has done outstanding work preparing cloud
images, cloud deployment methodologies and he's also working on enabling
the Ubuntu community to be able to extend the Ubuntu cloud base images.
He also provides support to users in #ubuntu-cloud and #ubuntu-server.

== mhmodibrhm ==

  * Name: Mahmoud Ibrahem
  * https://wiki.ubuntu.com/Mahmoud%20Ibrahem
  * https://launchpad.net/~eng-ma7moud-ebrahem

Mahmoud is a big promoter of Ubuntu in his local area and has been
involved in the revival of the Ubuntu Egypt LoCo team. He's actively
promoting Ubuntu at Cairo university and recruiting new contributors there.

We thank Rafał, Ben and Mahmoud for their contributions to Ubuntu.
Congratulations and welcome!

I haven't scheduled next month's meeting yet, since we have pending
board changes and potentially new schedules along with it. I ask that
the CC please guide the new boards to do that :)

-Jonathan, on behalf of the EMEA Regional Membership Board