Full Circle #59 out NOW! [updated version]

Ronnie Tucker ronnie at ronnietucker.co.uk
Fri Mar 30 13:26:59 UTC 2012

Full Circle
Issue #59

Full Circle - the independent magazine for the Ubuntu Linux community
are proud to announce the release of our fifty-ninth issue.

This month:
* Command and Conquer.
* How-To : Beginning Python - Part 31, LibreOffice - Part 13, Portable
Linux, Resizing Your VirtualBox Drive, and Create Your Own Greeting Card.
* Linux Lab - Foremost for data recovery.
* Review - Bodhi Linux
* I Think - What turns to/from a distro?
* Closing Windows - Task Manager
plus: more Ubuntu Games, My Desktop, My Opinion, My Story, and much much
more!

Google Currents Edition:
http://www.google.com/producer/editions/CAownNt7/full_circle_magazine_59_lite

ePub Edition: