PPU application for fwts for Keng-Yu Lin

Iain Lane laney at ubuntu.com
Mon Aug 27 20:17:44 UTC 2012

Hiya,

On Wed, Aug 08, 2012 at 10:29:54PM +0800, Keng-Yu Lin wrote:
> Hello everyone:
>
>   I would like to apply for the per-package upload right for the fwts package.
>
>   The link to my application is: https://wiki.ubuntu.com/Keng-YuLin/PPU
>
>   From the rule I will have my name in the agenda of the meeting on
> Aug/27. It will also be my pleasure to have it for Aug/13.

This application was approved at the Developer Membership Board meeting
on 2012-08-27, with 5 voting for, 0 abstaining and 0 against. Thus,
Keng-Yu Lin's application for upload rights to fwts is granted.
Congratulations!

Cheers,

--
Iain Lane                                  [ iain at orangesquash.org.uk ]