Ubuntu Developer Week: 28-30 August

Daniel Holbach daniel.holbach at ubuntu.com
Thu Aug 23 10:29:56 UTC 2012

Hello everybody,

I'd like to invite all of you to Ubuntu Developer Week, which will
happen from 28th-30th August 2012.

The Ubuntu Developer Community will bring you a variety of sessions all
around Ubuntu Development. If you were ever interested in learning more
about how Ubuntu is put together or how to get involved and contribute,
this is a perfect time!

No matter if you are interested in package maintenance or integrating
software into the Desktop, or learn more about the infrastructure we
use, everything is covered in Ubuntu Developer Week. Join us from
28th-30th August 2012 in #ubuntu-classroom on irc.freenode.net and find
out more.

Not only information will be shared, but we will also have live
demonstrations, which will make it easier to understand how it all
works. Also is this a great opportunity to get to know Ubuntu’s
developers and make friends in the Ubuntu community.

Among the topics are: Getting Started with Ubuntu Development, ARM
hacking, Writing Apps with Quickly, Python3, Fixing bugs in Ubuntu,
Desktop integration, Using Juju to deploy services, Ubuntu’s QA
infrastructure, Ubuntu WebApps, Ubuntu One DB, and many other bits and
pieces.

Check out https://wiki.ubuntu.com/UbuntuDeveloperWeek to find out more.
We look forward to seeing you there.

Have a great day,
 Daniel

--
Get involved in Ubuntu development! developer.ubuntu.com/packaging
And follow @ubuntudev on identi.ca/twitter.com/facebook.com/gplus.to