Full Circle Magazine #60 - Fifth Birthday Edition

Ronnie Tucker ronnie at ronnietucker.co.uk
Thu Apr 26 19:46:07 UTC 2012

Full Circle
Issue #60

Full Circle - the independent magazine for the Ubuntu Linux community
are proud to announce the release of our sixtieth issue.

It's our birthday! Five years and going strong.

This month:
* Command and Conquer.
* How-To : Beginning Python - Part 32, LibreOffice - Part 14, and Prey.
* NEW! Graphics : GIMP - The Beanstalk Part 1, and Inkscape - An
Introduction to the SVG file format.
* Linux Lab - Serial Port.
* Review - Desura.
* I Think - Will You Upgrade To 12.04?
* Closing Windows - Sound Settings
plus: Ubuntu Games, My Desktop, My Opinion, My Story, and much much more!

Google Currents Edition:
http://www.google.com/producer/editions/CAownNvjAQ/full_circle_magazine_60_lite

Get it while it's hot. PDF and EPUB Editions!
http://fullcirclemagazine.org/issue-60/

All the best!
Ronnie