UDS-P News Team Blueprint

Amber Graner akgraner at ubuntu.com
Tue Oct 11 02:49:03 UTC 2011

Hi all!

I just create a news team blueprint [1] for the Ubuntu 12.04 LTS
(Precise Pangolin)  release cycle.  There is a Roadmap [2] (wiki) page
and a blue print you can add too.  You can also subscribe to the
blueprint as well to follow, add to, or help accomplish these goals.

Please let us know if there is something else you believe we should be
addressing during this cycle.  Please feel free to make suggestions on
this mailing list thread or just pop into the IRC channel etc and let
us know your thoughts..:-)

Thanks in advance!

Cheers,
Amber