Edubuntu Council Elections

Jonathan Carter (highvoltage) jonathan at
Tue Nov 22 11:37:52 UTC 2011

I re-read this e-mail 3 times to make sure that I got eveything right
and the *moment* I hit sent I realised that I have forgotten one small

Please submit your nominations by 3 December at the latest. The poll
will be set up the next week.