New Ubuntu LoCo Council Announced!

Amber Graner akgraner at ubuntu.com
Thu Nov 17 19:47:01 UTC 2011

Hi folks,

It's with great pleasure I announce, on the behalf of the Community
Council,  the newly appointed members of the LoCo Council:

 * Laura  Czajkowski (returning incumbent): wiki.ubuntu.com/czajkowski
 * Chris Crisafulli (returning incumbent) : wiki.ubuntu.com/itnet7
 * Paolo Sammicheli : https://wiki.ubuntu.com/PaoloSammicheli
 * Charles Proffit : https://launchpad.net/~cprofitt

Thanks to Laura and Chris for their continued dedication and work on
the council, and welcome to Paolo and Charles! Many thanks to everyone
who put their name forward; we always have great applicants, so the
decision is never easy
and we hope you all consider applying again in the future.

Cheers,
Amber Graner

--
Amber Graner//akgraner//