News team processes

Daniel Holbach daniel.holbach at ubuntu.com
Tue Nov 15 10:15:31 UTC 2011

Hello everybody,

you might have noticed that I'm writing a weekly development update.
This cycle I want to put the initiative on broader feet and figure out a
proper submission process and get more people involved.

I have a few questions and hope you could help me answer them.

 * Where do you publish the UWN apart from the Fridge, the Wiki and
   some mailing lists?
 * How many people are regularly involved?
 * How many (external) news submissions do you regularly have?
 * Is the mailing list mainly used for this? Or the Google doc?

Thanks in advance.

Have a great day,
 Daniel

--
Get involved in Ubuntu development! developer.ubuntu.com/packaging
Follow @ubuntudev on identi.ca/twitter.com/facebook.com/gplus.to