Beginners Team Wiki FG meeting

Elizabeth Krumbach lyz at ubuntu.com
Sun May 15 20:57:12 UTC 2011

On Sun, May 15, 2011 at 1:17 PM, Chris <cyber.druif at gmail.com> wrote:
> Dear Fridge-maintainers,
> I'd like to add a meeting to the Fridge if it's possible, but I'm not
> entirely sure about how this all works. The Beginners Team Wiki Focus Group
> wants to have a meeting on Tuesday 17/05/2011 at 21:00 UTC in
> #ubuntu-meeting. However I don't know how to reserve #ubuntu-meeting, so if
> you could tell me if sending an email to request it to you guys is enough.
> If I need to do any addition to reserve the channel, please let me know.

We spoke on IRC, but in case there are others reading this with the
same question:

All you need to do to reserve #ubuntu-meeting for your meeting is
confirm there are no conflicts on the fridge calendar and add it to
the fridge calendar[0] yourself.

You can add to the fridge calender by following the instructions here:
https://wiki.ubuntu.com/Fridge/Calendar

Let us know if you have any questions :)

[0] http://ubuntu-news.org/calendars/fridge/

--
Elizabeth Krumbach // Lyz // pleia2
http://www.princessleia.com