New Members from the EMEA RMB Meeting: 6 December 2011

Jonathan Carter (highvoltage) jonathan at ubuntu.com
Tue Dec 6 20:41:49 UTC 2011

Bonjour!

Tonight, the EMEA Regional Membership board is delighted to welcome the
following new Ubuntu members:

1. Andrea Grandi

* https://wiki.ubuntu.com/AndreaGrandi
* https://launchpad.net/~andreagrandi

Andrea has been working hard on Ubuntu and Unity bug fixes and have been
working hard to promote Ubuntu in Italy.

2. Brendan Donegan

* https://wiki.ubuntu.com/BrendanDonegan
* https://launchpad.net/~brendan-donegan

Brendan has been putting in a great amount of effort into QA, hardware
certification, SRU hardware testing, Ubuntu friendly and the Ubuntu
bugsquad.

We're happy to have them as official members of the Ubuntu project and
we look forward to their future contributions!

I suggested that we set our next meeting to 10 January 2011, as apposed
to 3 January 2011 to avoid some holiday clashes. David Rubin (drubin)
seconded. If there are no objections then I shall note it so on the wiki
page.

-Jonathan, on behalf of the EMEA RMB