Fwd: [UbuntuWomen] UCLALUG Fall 2010 Installfest

Nigel Babu nigelbabu at gmail.com
Mon Sep 27 03:08:43 BST 2010

Warm Regards
Nigel Babu

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Dmitriy Vinogradov <dmitriy at linux.ucla.edu>
Date: Mon, Sep 27, 2010 at 4:39 AM
Subject: [UbuntuWomen] UCLALUG Fall 2010 Installfest
To: ubuntu-women at lists.ubuntu.com, vox at lists.lugod.org,
vclug at actusa.net, oclug at mailman.oclug.org, sfvlug at sfvlug.org,
chixla at linuxchixla.org, lula at lula.org, avlug at lists.avlug.org,
scd at scd.debian.net, lilax at googlegroups.com
Cc: members at linux.ucla.edu

To all nearby LUGs:

UCLALUG is happy to announce the 2010 Fall LUG Installfest. It will
happen on Saturday, October 2, 2010 at Boelter Hall 4760 in UCLA, from
10am to 4pm. Non-students are encouraged to attend, but we cannot
offer parking (parking lots are $10 a day but you may find your luck
with street parking). Bring your laptop, desktop, and/or your favorite
Linux distribution. We're looking for both attendees and volunteers.

If you know someone who might be interested in this event, feel free
to pass them the related links:

UCLALUG site: http://linux.ucla.edu/
Installfest flyer: http://linux.ucla.edu/lugwiki/_media/lug_installfest.pdf
installfest.org entry:
http://installfest.org/2010/09/26/saturday-october-2-2010-10am-4pm-uclalug-installfest-los-angeles-ca-usa/
UCLA map: http://maps.ucla.edu/campus/

Pizza and other refreshments are (likely) going to be provided.

If you'd like to volunteer for the event, please fill out the following survey:

https://spreadsheets.google.com/a/linux.ucla.edu/viewform?hl=en&pli=1&formkey=dDhJOW9aU2FLajhQS2xEWFFES0FERWc6MQ#gid=0

Please contact me with any questions you might have. Hope to see you there!

CC: UCLALUG members

--
- Dmitriy Vinogradov
UCLALUG Vice President (External)