MOTU in incoming Ubuntu Newsweek

Amber Graner akgraner at ubuntu.com
Tue Sep 21 07:30:13 BST 2010

Yes this will be included... I get the meeting minutes from each
meeting - and we are working on who can start working on making sure
we get this information in the same format as the other new members we
add in.

Issue 211 will go out shortly but due several unforeseen things last
week and over the weekend it is just going out a little later than
usual this week.

Thank you for letting us know that this is something you would like to
see in the newsletter.

Amber