Full Circle Magazine #40 - is OUT!

Ronnie Tucker ronnie at ronnietucker.co.uk
Mon Sep 6 19:52:32 BST 2010

I forgot to email this out last week, doh!

Full Circle Magazine - Issue #40
'I'm going through changes'

Full Circle - the independent magazine for the Ubuntu Linux community
are proud to announce the release of our thirty-nineth issue.

This month we begin using the new Ubuntu font and a new FCM logo created
by Thorsten Wilms!
* Command and Conquer.
* How-To : Program in Python - Part 14, Virtualize Part 3 - OpenSolaris,
and ADSL Modem As A Switch.
* Review - SOFA Statistics.
* Top 5 - Favourite Apps.
plus: MOTU Interview, Ubuntu Games, My Opinion, My Story, and now with
all new LoCo and Translation Team interviews!

Get it while it's hot! - http://fullcirclemagazine.org/issue-40

In addition, we’re trialing an awesome new Full Circle Notifier app.
Take a look: http://notifier.fullcirclemagazine.org/

And please help Full Circle by taking our 2010 Reader Survey! -
http://goo.gl/xMP0

Thanks!