Xubuntu Community Meeting 2010-11-25
cjk at teamcharliesangels.com
Thu Nov 25 21:01:59 GMT 2010
-----BEGIN PGP SIGNED MESSAGE-----
The minutes from the Xubuntu meeting held 2010-11-25 are:
== Old Business ==
* charlie-tca to get with thorwil and Saleel about artwork specs by
* There is now a lively discussion taking place on the community
artwork mailing list -
* We have drawn up a draft of artwork specs for Xubuntu wallpaper,
and any input is welcomed.
== Team Reports ==
=== Technical ===
* uploaded exo 0.5.5 to natty
=== Documentation ===
* We do have an individual working the Xubuntu docs. He is working on
updating things and I will have more on that the next meeting.
=== Bugs and Testing ===
* We are hoping to see more people involved in testing. If we do not
have anyone committed to test, we will not produce the image.
=== Artwork ===
* Ochosi is currently reworking the xubuntu gtk-theme (aka bluebird),
feel free to check it out @
http://shimmerproject.org/hg/bluebird-colors > greybird.
* Ochosi is particularily interested in
* window-switcher (alt-tab)
* Ochosi is also working on an xfce-complete version of faenza (based
on 0.7) which you can check out here:
* Please give feedback to myself or ochosi on IRC
== Announcements ==
* Natty Alpha1 cd's next week.
* We would really appreciate any help with testing these images
starting November 30
* Xubuntu project needs marketing director and an Artwork Leader
== Governance Discussion ==
* Sent an email to both Xubuntu Developers mailing list and the
Community Council that we are looking to have a permanent Project Lead.
* Nominations are open until the 15th of December.
== Any Other Business ==
* Next meeting is Thursday, 2 Dec, #ubuntu-meeting, 19:00 UTC.
Xubuntu Interim Project Lead
charlie-tca AT ubuntu DOT com
-----BEGIN PGP SIGNATURE-----
Version: GnuPG v1.4.10 (GNU/Linux)
-----END PGP SIGNATURE-----
More information about the Ubuntu-news-team