Moving on

Joey Stanford joey at canonical.com
Mon May 24 18:03:14 BST 2010

Hi News Team,

I have deactivated my memberships in the Fridge, News Team, and UWN.
I've transfered the ownership of the Launchpad Fridge team to Amber.

I want to thank all of you for your commitment and long dedicated
hours that you've spent each and every day.  You've made the Fridge
the "voice of Ubuntu" and the UWN the best place to get information on
what happened in Ubuntu-land over the last week.  You've all done an
amazing job and I hope that you continue to ride the wave of success.

Joey