Announcing the Next Americas RMB Meeting: Friday, May 28, 2010 at 00:00 UTC

Nathan Handler nhandler at ubuntu.com
Sat May 22 17:52:37 BST 2010

Hello everyone,

After several weeks without a meeting, the Americas Regional
Membership Board is pleased to announce that we will be holding our
next meeting on Friday, May 28, 2010 at 00:00 UTC [1] in
#ubuntu-meeting on irc.freenode.net [2]. The agenda for the meeting
can be found on the wiki [3]. For anyone not already aware, the
Americas Regional Membership Board is the team that considers
applications for Ubuntu membership by contributors in the North and
South American timezone. Additional information about Ubuntu
Membership can be found on the wiki [4]. At this meeting, we will also
be announcing a new regular monthly meeting schedule that we have been
working on.

Thanks,
Nathan Handler
(On behalf of the Americas Regional Membership Board)

[1] http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/fixedtime.html?month=5&day=28&year=2010&hour=0&min=0&sec=0&p1=0
[2] http://webchat.freenode.net/?channels=ubuntu-meeting
[3] https://wiki.ubuntu.com/Membership/RegionalBoards/Americas
[4] https://wiki.ubuntu.com/Membership