Subject: Fridge Theme mockup

Amber Graner akgraner at ubuntu.com
Thu May 20 03:57:15 BST 2010

Hi all!

Originally sent via Joey Stanford to the list.  However, I pulled out
the attachments and stuck them up on Ubuntu One instead.

"Howdy,

At UDS Elaine volunteered to do a mock up of what the wordpress based
Fridge would look like.

Here it is! [1], [2]

Joey"

The mock up is for layout, and pending the new look of Ubuntu.com the
design will be changed to reflect that look.

Lyz showed Elaine and I the wiki page that listed ideas for a redesign
that was discussed earlier last year. [3]  Elaine also used this page
as well.

There is also a mock up on the Brand wiki as well [4]

All great ideas... Thoughts??

[1] - http://ubuntuone.com/p/4Tm/
[2] - http://ubuntuone.com/p/4Tn/
[3] - https://wiki.ubuntu.com/Website/FridgeTheme
[4] - https://wiki.ubuntu.com/Brand2?action=AttachFile&do=get&target=fridge.png

Thanks again Elaine!

Amber

--
Amber Graner//akgraner//
http://akgraner.com/

Just me Amber.

There are lots of Linux users who don't care how the kernel works, but
only want to use it. That is a tribute to how good Linux is.
Linus Torvalds