Subject: Fridge Theme mockup

Amber Graner akgraner at
Thu May 20 03:57:15 BST 2010

Hi all!

Originally sent via Joey Stanford to the list.  However, I pulled out
the attachments and stuck them up on Ubuntu One instead.

At UDS Elaine volunteered to do a mock up of what the wordpress based
Fridge would look like.

Here it is! [1], [2]

The mock up is for layout, and pending the new look of the
design will be changed to reflect that look.

Lyz showed Elaine and I the wiki page that listed ideas for a redesign
that was discussed earlier last year. [3]  Elaine also used this page
as well.

There is also a mock up on the Brand wiki as well [4]

All great ideas... Thoughts??

[1] -
[2] -
[3] -
[4] -

Thanks again Elaine!

Amber Graner//akgraner//

Just me Amber.

There are lots of Linux users who don't care how the kernel works, but
only want to use it. That is a tribute to how good Linux is.
Linus Torvalds