[ubuntu-us-ma] [Ubuntu-gaming] Fwd: [FSF] Breakthrough for Free Software Gaming

Danny Piccirillo danny.piccirillo at ubuntu.com
Thu May 6 15:28:36 BST 2010

I understood that you could sell free software, but i thought you
could not restrict access to the code (you can't see unelss you pay),
but i suppose you still can't stop someone else from sharing so it
makes sense. Either way, i don't think they need to use a model like
that to make money, but it will be interesting to see what they do