Fwd: FCM#35

Ronnie Tucker ronnie at ronnietucker.co.uk
Sat Mar 27 23:50:38 GMT 2010

Full Circle Magazine - Issue #35

Full Circle - the independent magazine for the Ubuntu Linux community
are proud to announce the release of our thirty-fifth issue.

Just one issue off our third year!

This month:
* Command and Conquer.
* How-To : Program in Python - Part 9, Digitally Retouching a Photo in
GIMP - Part 2, and Installing Google SketchUp using Wine.
* Review - Motorola Milestone/Droid.
* MOTU Interview - Pedro Fragoso.
* Top 5 - Android Applications.
* Ubuntu Women, Ubuntu Games, My Opinion, My Story, and all the usual
goodness!

Get it while it's hot!
http://fullcirclemagazine.org/issue-35/

AND!

Full Circle Podcast #3: Hail the Mental Mongoose!

The podcast is in MP3 and OGG formats. You can either play the podcast
in-browser if you have Flash and/or Java, or you can download the
podcast with the link underneath the player.

Get it while it's hot!
http://fullcirclemagazine.org/2010/03/27/full-circle-podcast-3-hail-the-mental-mongoose/

/*Thanks!*/

--