Fridge editor application

Joey Stanford joey at canonical.com
Fri Mar 26 01:35:16 GMT 2010

I'll also +1 to that having met Elizabeth before (even though she gave
me the cold shoulder! :-)   I've actually seen the writing and it's
good stuff.

Approved.

Welcome aboard!

Nathan: Please mentor our newest member. Make her do everything. :-)
Make sure she's part of the right email lists and IRC.

Thanks,

Joey