Reminder: Contributions to UWN Issue 198

Amber Graner akgraner at ubuntu.com
Thu Jun 17 15:43:11 BST 2010

Hi everyone!

In an effort to get more submissions for the newsletter I am trying to
email a couple of lists each week.

Issue 198 is due to be published on Sunday, June 20, 2010, so if you
have any Ubuntu related stories that have happened between the dates
of June 13th and 19th, 2010 that you think might be a good fit please
send them to the list, to me, or fill out the web form [1] - keep in
mind, that they may not all make it but better to have and not need
than to need and not have :-)

If any of your LoCo teams have been involved in or posted any great
things they are currently working on or doing please send those as
well. The news teams tries very hard to find all the LoCo team
information we can, but there are some weeks that we do indeed miss
and activity or event report the team has provided - please help us to
get the word out about how awesome the Ubuntu LoCo teams truly are.

When you submit an item please add the following information:

Title and Link to the Article.  Please feel free to summarize the
article as well if you are comfortable in doing so.

Over the next week to 10 days a detailed explanation as well as
additions to the submission process will be published.  We are growing
and as such so is the process!  Thanks in advance for contributing,
reading, as well as giving feedback.

Thanks again and please if you have any questions, comments,
suggestions let us know!

[1] - https://spreadsheets0.google.com/viewform?formkey=dGVoUHFJdjg0OUo3UmpXTF9uTmtLTGc6MQ

Amber

--
Amber Graner//akgraner//
http://akgraner.com/

Just me Amber.

There are lots of Linux users who don't care how the kernel works, but
only want to use it. That is a tribute to how good Linux is.
Linus Torvalds