UK Government I.T. Initiative. Contact them to support Linux and Opensource

Tony veronicathecow at talktalk.net
Mon Jul 12 07:43:50 BST 2010

Today I came across a BBC news article re a new UK government site which
is trying to get more people online.

I have written asking the them to use Linux and Opensource software
generally and have asked for a response to this.

I am hoping that if enough other people from the Opensource world
contact them we might be able to influence government policy in this area.

If you would like to help please go to this website and drop them a line
and/or join their group.

http://raceonline2012.org/

Many thanks
Tony (ICT technician)