Full Circle #40 - it's OUT!

Ronnie Tucker ronnie at ronnietucker.co.uk
Sun Aug 29 17:30:30 BST 2010

Full Circle Magazine - Issue #40
'I'm going through changes'

Full Circle - the independent magazine for the Ubuntu Linux community
are proud to announce the release of our thirty-nineth issue.

This month we begin using the new Ubuntu font and a new FCM logo created
by Thorsten Wilms!
* Command and Conquer.
* How-To : Program in Python - Part 14, Virtualize Part 3 - OpenSolaris,
and ADSL Modem As A Switch.
* Review - SOFA Statistics.
* Top 5 - Favourite Apps.
plus: MOTU Interview, Ubuntu Games, My Opinion, My Story, and now with
all new LoCo and Translation Team interviews!

Get it while it's hot!
http://fullcirclemagazine.org/issue-40

We now have a Full Circle Notifier app which will alert you to a new
issue/podcast as soon as it happens. You can download the app from:
http://notifier.fullcirclemagazine.org/

And please help Full Circle by taking our 2010 survey! - http://goo.gl/xMP0