Countdown is live, spread the word

Matthew Nuzum matthew.nuzum at canonical.com
Wed Apr 7 17:33:49 BST 2010

Hello Ubuntu community, I just wanted to let you know that the
countdown banner is alive and counting down the days until 10.04 LTS
is released.

Lets help build some excitement by spreading the word! The countdown
is on the homepage but at the bottom in a less conspicuous spot than
in the past. We'll need your help to tell others about the banner.
Start by adding one of the three options to your website, the
instructions are at http://www.ubuntu.com/getubuntu/countdown

I'd like to thank the artists who created this years chosen entries:

    * John Baer for the "change" artwork
    * Immanuel Peratoner for the "orange" artwork
    * Amanda Warzecha for the "lynx" artwork

Congratulations for the great work!

--
Matthew Nuzum