Ubuntu-Tour in Honduras

Diego Turcios diegoturciostc at gmail.com
Mon Sep 28 16:26:56 BST 2009

This Saturday that have past September 26 of the present year, the Ubuntu
Honduras Loco Team did another presentation in the Instituto Tridentino
locate it on the city of San Pedro Sula.
Joking with the members we have realize each time we are going to make a
presentation of the Ubuntu Tour there is always a political problem in the
contry, lets hope this doesn't occur again.

If you want to know more about the event you can see it here
http://ubuntu-honduras.org/node/17      (It's on spanish)
https://wiki.ubuntu.com/HondurasTeam/Ubuntu_Tour/InstitutoTridentino   (It's
on spanish)
and here the link for some pictures
http://www.flickr.com/photos/tatica1/sets/72157622461277394/

We are preparing for next Saturday, for the Ubuntu Global Jam, It will be
the first time we organize it and we hope it will the first of many jams we
will be part.

Saludos desde Honduras

--
Diego Turcios