Launchpad 3.0

Matthew Revell matthew.revell at
Thu Sep 17 15:47:20 BST 2009

We're launching version 3.0 of Launchpad next week. Our announcement
will take the form of blog posts on the Launchpad blog and a press

Launchpad 3.0 introduces a new user interface and, clearly, that will
affect many in the Ubuntu community. While the new UI itself is
straightforward and not a million miles from what we have now, I'd
like to get the word out to the Ubuntu community about the new LP

Would you be able to help us get the word out by using UWN and The Fridge?

Matthew Revell - - free software collaboration and project hosting