Ubuntu Interviews

Daniel Holbach daniel.holbach at ubuntu.com
Tue Nov 24 11:04:00 GMT 2009

Hello everybody,

I'm wondering, if it'd make sense to move Interviews with members of our
community to the Fridge or to some more "central repository" in the
future and maybe tag them in a certain way.

Joe and I are regularly conducting interviews as you can see at
https://wiki.ubuntu.com/Interviews (behindmotu are the ones that I'm doing).

If you like the idea, we could do a call for volunteers for those
interviews, as I feel like I have too much other things on my plate and
the Behind MOTU questions are probably getting a bit boring. :-)

Let me know what you think.

Have a great day,
  Daniel