Usability Forum?

Ing. Adolf Hochhaltinger hochhaltinger at chello.at
Sun Jun 21 01:51:52 BST 2009

Hi,

Is there something like an 'usability forum' (in German or English)
where we can discuss especially these items? I mean not exactly real
bugs, but mostly little flaws and 'stumblers' in the smoothness of the
running system an its apps.

The idea behind: As we are trying to 'seduce' the average Windows user
to try Ubuntu, this distribution has sure already reached a high degree
of 'smoothness'. But in some details of there are still 'little'
problems of various sorts which are disturbing especially for the former
Windows User who is new to Ubuntu. Do I am looking for a forum where
plain users can meet, who have years of (Windows) working experience and
have therefore the qualification to 'nail' little bugs -- bugs that are
not /technically/ important but in total they make the (remaining)
difference between Windows and Ubuntu Linux.

Any ideas?

A. Hochhaltinger