Action Requested by Thursday: Special UWN Event

Craig A. Eddy tyche at
Wed Jul 22 20:32:45 BST 2009

John may not be able to make it (I won't say positively either way, just
letting you know that it might not be possible for him).  I'm in, I just
checked my microphone against Skype, and I'm live (one more password
I've got to remember).  Can we come up with a couple more questions?