Ubuntu Pocket Guide and Reference -- now available

shirish shirishag75 at gmail.com
Tue Jan 27 18:14:36 GMT 2009

Hi Kier,
      Curiousity got the better of me and downloaded the e-book.
While I am just leafing through the first few pages of the book and
I do hope it does become a best-seller, I do have reservations on the issue.

There are few disappointments :-

a. 170 pages is a bit too large isn't it?

b. I am disappointed is of the pics. in grey color.

c. I dunno about States and elsewhere, a book like this should be
priced at Rs. 100/- for people to take interest.

Some nitpickings :-

a. The hyperlinks are not something I can click on and jump on to the browser.

b. I didn't like your comment about the DVD. It does make an
impression on probable clients as well as its a useful resource.

I do hope you get a v2 happening soon and also add a bit about the
ubuntu customization kit. I'm not at it atm, but would be jumping and
trying to play with it come next month.

In the end I hope you have success on this book.

          Shirish Agarwal
065C 6D79 A68C E7EA 52B3  8D70 950D 53FB 729A 8B17